The company Be-Wide Online Solutions Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "ROYAL JELLY") entity responsible for site geleiareal.com values the privacy of its members and in this regard shall undertake to respect it, ensuring the confidentiality and protection of data recorded by users.
The present privacy statement, has as purpose to assure the users Privacy and safety conditions, just being requested and collected the data necessary for the provision of the service, According to the explicit instructions on the site. The user has complete freedom to access your data, rectify them or eliminate them.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER
- Company: Be-Wide Online Solutions Ltd.
- NIF: 514441925
- Contact Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The law of Protection of personal data (on "LOPD") and the general regulation of Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on "RGPD") ensure the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
In terms of the law are considered "personal data" any information, of any nature whatsoever and regardless of the respective support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, the protection does not cover collective people data.
ROYAL JELLY, maintains a database with the registration of your customers. The data present on this basis are only the data provided by them at the time of your registration, being collected and processed automatically, in accordance with the procedure approved by the National Commission for Data Protection, by ROYAL JELLY, entity responsible for the corresponding file.
In no event shall requested info on philosophical beliefs or policies, party affiliation or trade union, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin as well as data concerning health or sex life, including genetic data.
Under no circumstances we will take out any of the following activities with the personal data provided to us via this website:
- Yield to other people or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we handle through this page will be only used for the following purposes:
- ((I)) Processing of orders;
- (II) Communication with customers and questions;
- (III) Processing of requests for information;
- (IV) Processing of complaints;
- (v) Statistical analysis activities;
- (vi) Check, maintain and develop systems and statistical analysis;
- (VII) Direct marketing communications (If you have consented to the processing of their personal data for this purpose);
- (VIII) Preventing and combating fraud;
- (IX) Request for comments the products or services purchased;
- (x) Conducting satisfaction surveys.
Royal Jelly ensures the confidentiality of all data provided by its clients. Despite the ROYAL JELLY proceeds to the collection and processing of data securely and that prevents your loss or manipulation, improved techniques for the effect, Please be advised that the collection in open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
The Website of the geleiareal.com offers a chat, in which users can ask questions and thus remove a better use of all offer ROYAL JELLY. If users provide personal data to ROYAL JELLY through this chat, the same will not be used for any purpose distinct from what is requested by the user.
On the other hand, the user consents that you can access the information on the service contract with royal jelly in order to offer additional services to us.
At the time of collection of personal data, except in fields where it is indicated otherwise, the user may, voluntarily, provide personal data, without that the lack of reply implies a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless otherwise indicated else). Nevertheless, the lack of response to data, considered mandatory, will lead to the inability to access the service for which the data was requested.
If you do not agree to the above conditions, Royal Jelly may not contract with the user through your Web page.
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to comply with the object of this website, Royal Jelly will assign your personal data to other entities, that will treat, for the following purposes:
- Management activities and payment processing;
- Processing activities and shipping of orders;
- Provision of contracted services.
The entities to whom the ROYAL JELLY will assign your personal data to the treat above referred to will have the following nature:
- Management entities and payment processing;
- Entities sending and processing of orders;
- Third parties related to the provision of the services contracted.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data collected by the ROYAL JELLY can be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European economic area ("EEE"). By submitting your personal data, You agree to this transfer, storage or processing.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
Royal Jelly declares that implemented and will continue to implement the measures of technical and organisational security necessary to ensure the security of personal data that are provided in order to avoid your change, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Royal Jelly ensures the confidentiality of all information provided by its customers want in the register, either in the process of purchasing/ordering goods or services. The collection and processing of data is carried out safely and that prevents your loss or manipulation. All data will be entered into a secure server (SSL 128 bits) that encrypts/encodes (transforms in a code). The user can verify that your browser is secure if the padlock symbol appears or if the address starts with https instead of http.
The personal data are treated with the legally required level of protection to ensure the safety of themselves and avoid change your, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the State of technology, being the user aware and accepting that security measures in Internet are not unassailable.
ROYAL JELLY, Whenever I access any personal data, undertakes to:
- Store them by means of security measures, legally required, technical and organizational nature, to ensure your safety, Thus the change, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the State of technology at all times, the nature of the data and the risks to which they exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the purposes previously defined;
- Make sure that the data is handled only by workers whose intervention is necessary to the provision of the service and the same forced the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. And there is the possibility that the information be revealed to third parties, These should be obliged to keep proper confidentiality in accordance with the provisions in this document.
7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat personal data provided by users to send electronic communications with information relating to commercial and promotional communications.
Whenever we do a communication of this type, will be directed exclusively to users who have previously and expressly authorised.
In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law No. 7/2004, from 7 of January, in case the user wants to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications of ROYAL JELLY, may request the opposition of the service by sending an email to: [email protected]
8. EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and RGPD, the user can at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and portability, upon request by any of the following means:
- Email: [email protected]
If the user wishes to, at any time, leave the database ROYAL JELLY can exercise this right through these contacts.
Last Update: 25 May 2018